Sunday, July 31, 2011

If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine

Saturday, my mom and I took a bike ride (ugggggg) to down town Santa Fe to visit the farmers market and Spanish market.  I of course was stuck in the flowers and such taking pictures of bugs and water droplets.  I fiddled around with a few of them in photoshop just for kicks and giggles but most of them are pretty untouched. I'm trying to leave my photos fairly unaltered unless I'm doing a black and white and maybe a bit of color enhancement.  I like the natural beauty of things.  Anyway I digress, here are some photos, enjoy!
















A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels about what is being photographed in the deepest sense, and is, thereby, a true expression of what one feels about life in its entirety.  ~Ansel Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment